Learn the most modern techniques of self-control, motivation and persuasion power
Some people are better at motivating themselves than others. Better at controlling themselves and their behaviors. Better at persuading and influencing people. In this seminar we will learn and practice the techniques designed to motivate yourself and others, enhance your personal charisma and program your mind to become the person you want to be.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) is the modern science of human behavior, motivation and influence. To master NLP, one must understand the basic premise that we create our own reality. With the techniques, we see that NLP can be used not only to motivate, but also to keep ourselves in focus. It is effective in influencing others: by identifying the other’s communication strategies and responding in the precisely right way, you will break through people’s barriers and motivate them to action.
This course is available in two formats: Introduction to NLP and Advanced NLP. The course materials reflect the level of the training.
- Project yourself and become the person you always wanted to be
- Motivate yourself and others to action
- Get into “rapport” with anyone
- Behave assertively in all cases
- Increase your personal credibility
- Maximize your verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Speak fluently and confidently, even under stress
- Handle difficult meetings sensitively and constructively
- Overcome conflict and manage problem situations
- The basic tenets of NLP click for info
- Self-assessment: what is my starting point and where do I want to end up?
- Advanced motivational and persuasion techniques
- Game: “Who cares?” Demonstrate the power of speaking from your gut and getting people to listen
- Vocal techniques – inflection, intonation, emphasizing
- Empathy: The 180-degree mindset – how you can identify others’ needs and respond to them
- Body Language Game: read and understand the other person and make him/her more agreeable to your point of view
- Assertiveness: Use body language and rhetoric to be assertive without appearing aggressive
- Training and Practice of these examples and techniques in front of the camera. Followed by analysis and feedback
- Experiential training by role-playing and resolving model situations. The role-plays (in pairs and teams) are recorded and monitored by video-camera. Recorded tapes are immediately analysed by the trainer with appropriate feedback.
- Various diagnostics and reviews will be used at regular intervals. These are designed to encourage the participants to learn from each other.
- The trainer focuses on revealing and repeating correct courses of action and communication techniques, using the most useful formulations, the best objection handling, verbal and non-verbal signals analyses.